My next assignment was to extend the hand of friendship to my fellow bloggers and get to know them better. Through the tag of Blogging 101, I stumbled upon five fascinating blogs which I wasted no time in following. In no particular order, they are:
- Being woke (daily alarms from a person racialised as brown) – a blogger whose writing is thought provoking and riveting at the same time.
- UniquelyMeandYouBlog – an inspirational blogger full of soul! She enticed me to dig deeper into meditation and gratitude.
- Goprostarter – a runner blogger who promises to post pictures and videos of his adventures with a gopro camera. I look forward to viewing them John 🙂
- Love.laugh.sparkle – a blogger who feels she’s lost her sparkle and hopes to regain it. Her writing is magical.
- The Bliss Magnet (one girl’s journey towards discovering what makes her sublimely happy). I am inherently drawn to people who strive to overcome challenges in their lives, seeking positivity and contentment. Lew’s writing is heart-warming and honest, simply a breath of fresh air!
Then I had to select five tags that hold my interest and would provide me with nuggets of reading pleasure. They are:
- Blogging101 has assisted me to stay connected to course mates who inspire me with their ideas and motivation to keep on blogging.
- Running – I can never get enough of my treasured sport even if I overdosed on it 🙂
- Writing – There are mountains of information available over the internet. I don’t believe writers ever stop learning and growing as this creative sphere is constantly evolving and that’s the reason why I’m so passionate about it 🙂
- Time management – No matter how organised I think I am, there is always room for improvement. The old adage, too much to do, too little time applies here.
- Romance – my escapism. In a world of stress, strife, endless responsibility and mediocrity, I can lose myself to love, emotion and the heart-beat of the human spirit.